"We thoroughly enjoyed the comfort and charm of The Coach House. Together with your helpfulness, hospitality and bonhomie our five day stay was a real pleasure. Thank you. Best wishes Paul and Kay"
03 Jan 2020 - 21 Feb 2020
22 Feb 2020 - 18 Dec 2020
Contact us with details of your preferred dates to check availability. We normally have a minimum stay of 3 or 5 days depending on the time of year, see rates pages for details, but we may consider a 2 night booking if just 2 nights are available.
Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or cash.
How to book:
- Please carefully check details of the accommodation, rates and limitations to ensure that what we offer suits your requirements.
- Contact us with details of your preferred dates by any of these means to check availability:
Web Form: Check availability form.
Phone: In UK: 020 8355-3192. From abroad:
+44 20 8355-3192 (please remember any time zone differences).
- We will get back to you within 12 hours. To secure your booking we will ask you
for a deposit of 10% of the value of your booking*, payable by
Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Your booking is then confirmed. If we have had no one staying the night before you will be able to go straight into the accommodation; otherwise it will be ready for you from about mid-day. If you need guaranteed access to your rooms before mid-day, please reserve The Coach House from the night before.
- If you want us to book you a place at a popular local restaurant like Chez
Bruce we suggest you let us know at the time you make your reservation.
* Cancellation and curtailment.
These charges, less the booking deposit previously paid, will be due. Cancellation more than 14 days prior to arrival - loss of deposit; cancellation between 14 days and 72 hours prior to arrival - cost of first two nights accommodation; cancellation less than 72 hours prior to arrival, non arrivals and curtailment of stay - full cost of booking.
You are strongly advised to take out appropriate travel insurance to recover these costs in the event of unforeseen circumstances.